Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Your Partner in Proper Nutrition
DRAGONFLY NUTRITION is your reliable partner in health and nutrition.
A symbol of transformation, at Dragonfly Nutrition we inspire you to bring about the changes needed to reach your full potential by changing how you eat.
At Dragonfly Nutrition, we translate scientific nutrition information into practical advice, educate groups about food and how it relates to managing or maintaining good health, We calculate and plan meals specific to individuals, as well as help you decide what diet is right for you.
We focus heavily on building relationships with my clients, and promoting positive and long term lifestyle changes.
Are you frustrated with conflicting advice regarding which foods are good for you and which are not?
Are you tired of restricting your diet, constantly thinking about food, what to eat and how much?
You want to end the struggle and just get consistent results? Food isn't the enemy.
You don't have to do it alone - By consulting with Dragonfly Nutrition, you can manage your conditions with the right foods, feel light, confident and energetic.
You can learn more about me here
Personalized Meal Planning
Some of the most serious health conditions – obesity, diabetes, hypertension, and heart disease – can be prevented or managed through simple lifestyle changes and healthier habits.
What is a Dietitian?
A Registered Dietitian (RD) is a qualified health professional who assesses, diagnoses and treats nutrition problems, based on current scientific evidence. RD's are your trusted experts in nutrition!
We thoroughly consider your medical and personal dietary requirements as well as your cultural background and religious beliefs to provide you with a fully personalized meal plan. We also give practical advice on various healthy cooking methods and recipes.
We provide you with a diet prescription, help you shop, give you meal ideas and recipes, and offer support and motivation when you need it.
What can we do for you?
Using foods from the Caribbean six food groups, learn to eat better, and smarter, without feeling deprived!
An initial assessment will determine your medical history and body composition (body fat, visceral fat, muscle, body age, etc)
We will discuss goals and prepare a meal plan to guide you
- Lower your risk of developing certain diseases by making healthy food and lifestyle choices
- Prevent, Treat, or Manage Various Medical Conditions
- Help you achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Gain Muscle, Gain Weight, or Lose Weight
- Manage medical conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or irritable bowel syndrome
- Focus on women's heath such as Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Manage epilepsy (children)
- Have a Healthy Baby
- Cope with Allergy or Intolerance
- Have More Energy
- Special diets for your aging parents
- Grow Old Gracefully
- Tips for eating on the run
- What to eat when you are planning, pregnant or breast feeding
- How to modify your diet after surgery
- Learn nutrition topics to enhance your ability to make healthier and more informed choices
- What foods to eat to improve your athletic performance
- How to be a healthy vegetarian
Learn more About Us